Imagine how much easier it would be if you could find affordable health insurance in FL during an enrollment period, instead of having to spend hours doing research and gathering price quotes. HealthMarkets Insurance Agency makes that happen with our convenient, free matching service.
<---- --->At HealthMarkets, we work to simplify the process of shopping and finding health insurance. When you meet with one of our licensed agents, we will listen to any of your health and budget needs to find the right plan for you and your family.
How the ACA Brought FL Affordable Health Care
"The Affordable Care Act, also commonly known as the ACA or Obamacare, is the healthcare reform law that was passed in 2010 to help ensure that quality, affordable health care is available to all Americans, regardless of income level or pre-existing conditions. Here's how the healthcare law attempts to accomplish this goal to bring affordable health insurance in Florida:
- Low-income people may receive subsidies (assistance) to make health insurance premiums more affordable
- Insurance policies cannot have caps on coverage, including yearly or lifetime caps.
- No one can be denied insurance coverage because of a pre-existing condition.
- Most preventative care, such as a physical or screening, may be completely covered by your insurance plan."
- Before the ACA, more than 3.8 million Floridians were uninsured in 2013.
- More than 1.3 million Florida residents (6.5% of population) signed up for health insurance for the 2015 coverage period.
- Of this, 36,646 people either enrolled in health insurance for the first time or were re-enrolling in their existing coverage.
- Many cities in Florida still have some of the highest number of people who are uninsured, including Orlando, FL, which has an uninsured population of 23%."
Florida residents looking for affordable, comprehensive health insurance have all the options and resources they need to find the health plan for them. And with HealthMarkets, we can do all the busy work for you, so all you have to do is give us a call and get results.
We Make Finding Affordable Health Insurance in Florida So Much Easier
When you call HealthMarkets Insurance Agency, your needs and budget will be matched with insurance policies from over 180 health insurance companies nationwide. We’ll find the affordable health insurance in Florida that matches your specific requirements, so that you can make your decision with full confidence. Call us today at (800) 360-1402.
Herald Tribune: http://health.heraldtribune.com/2015/02/04/florida-leading-nation-aca-enrollment/