Your search for affordable Health, Medicare and Life insurance starts here.
Find Affordable Health Insurance in Illinois
IL residents looking for affordable health insurance options may be overwhelmed when researching and learning about all of the costs for policies. Copayments, deductibles, premiums… What does it all mean? Finding affordable health insurance in IL doesn’t have to be so confusing. Licensed agents from HealthMarkets Insurance Agency can assist you online, over the phone, or in person.
Hello great state of Illinois, located in the heartland of America; home to Chicago, the third most populated city in the country, where you’ll find O'Hare International Airport, one of the most active and lively airports in the world. Let’s not forget who served in the Senate for this great state: President Barack Obama. And it’s President Obama that signed into law the Affordable Care Act, which aims to help you find affordable health insurance.
What is Get Covered Illinois? If you’re in the market for affordable health insurance, IL wants to help get you covered--literally! As part of the Affordable Care Act, many states set up state-based insurance exchanges, also known as marketplaces. Get Covered Illinois is the site set up by the state to help you find affordable coverage. Under the Affordable Care Act, several levels of health insurance plans are available, including Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum level plans. Each option offers different features and costs. If these plans are too expensive, you may qualify for an alternative plan.
What are the more affordable health insurance options in IL?
- Catastrophic health insurance plans can be offered to individuals under 30 or those with hardship exemptions.
- In Illinois, Medicaid insurance may be provided to low-income individuals and families through the Federally-facilitated Marketplace.
- CHIP is the Children’s Health Insurance Program, which offers low-cost insurance for children and families who quality.
How can HealthMarkets Insurance Agency Help?
HealthMarkets offers many valuable services to help you get affordable health insurance in Illinois. Here’s what we can do for you:
- Ask you exactly what kind of coverage you need and how much you can afford
- Compare your requirements to policies from more than 140 national and regional insurance companies
- Help you decide if a Bronze, Silver, Gold, or Platinum level plan is right for you
- Find out if you’re eligible for any discounts, savings, or other low-cost health insurance options
In minutes, we’ll give you great options for affordable health insurance in Illinois. HealthMarkets is an industry leader that provides high-quality service and personalized assistance to all customers. Give us a call today or find a licensed agent near you.