If you've spent time looking for affordable health insurance in Pennsylvania, then you are all too familiar with how much research is required. Comparing affordable health insurance in PA on your own can be a time-consuming task. It doesn't have to be this way. From deciding what companies to investigate, to selecting benefits, to getting price quotes, the process can take a long time, but HealthMarkets Insurance Agency can help find you affordable health insurance in PA today.
The friendly professionals at HealthMarkets Insurance Agency are committed to helping you find the affordable health insurance in Pennsylvania that you're looking for, and we'll do it quickly and easily. Just contact us online, on the phone at (800) 360-1402, or in-person with a licensed agent, and tell us what your budget is and what coverage you need and we'll match you with policies selected just for you.
How the ACA Helped PA Find Affordable Health Care
Under the Affordable Care Act (ACA), residents enrolling in a plan through a PA health insurance marketplace have experienced some of the many benefits that these healthcare laws offer. According to the HHS:
- "PA received $34,832,212 in grants to improve healthcare in your state."
- "Out of 318,077 residents of Pennsylvania that enrolled in the marketplace, 81% opted for a plan with financial assistance."
- "Due to the new 80/20 rule which mandates that insurance companies put more of your premium dollar toward improving healthcare — individuals in PA have benefitted from $5,198,874 total in refunds from their insurance companies."
These laws also introduced different levels of coverage, or "metal levels," you can choose from. These levels indicate how much coverage you may receive from your health insurance provider depending on how much you may pay in monthly premiums.
These levels include:
- Bronze: 60% covered by your health insurance provider, 40% covered by you.
- Silver: 70% covered by your health insurance provider, 30% covered by you.
- Gold: 80% covered by your health insurance provider, 20% covered by you.
- Platinum: 90% covered by your health insurance provider, 10% covered by you.
Find Affordable Pennsylvania Health Insurance with HealthMarkets
When you call HealthMarkets, you will be connected with one of our licensed agents who is knowledgeable on the nuances of affordable health insurance in Pennsylvania. The service is free, so contact us today.
With all of these options, we’re confident we can find you affordable health insurance in Pennsylvania. We’ll provide you with smart choices that match your needs so that you can make an informed decision. HealthMarkets is an industry leader and is always ready to provide high-quality service to our customers.
We are ready to offer you health insurance quotes so you can apply for affordable health insurance in PA. Give us a call today at (800) 360-1402, and see what we can do for you.