We work with insurance companies to compare plans in order to provide you personalized service to help get you the coverage you need. We are even available to work with you in person with a licensed representative, online by requesting a quote, or over the phone at (800) 360-1402 for your convenience.
What to Consider in an Individual Health Policy
Signing up for insurance coverage can be tedious. If you go into the process with considerable knowledge, you’re likely to make a good decision in regards to your needs and your coverage, as well as to avoid a lot of trouble and anxiety.
You should know...
- Your budget when it comes to medical expenses, including your monthly premiums, deductibles, and potential copays.
- Your health care needs and what coverage level will serve those needs best.
- The levels of coverage available: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum.
- Your priorities when it comes to prescription medications, specialty care, medical treatments, and other medical expenses.
- Your plan's essential health benefits that are important to you.
- Providers you want in your network.
When you choose a licensed representative at HealthMarkets Insurance Agency, you can have confidence that your questions will be answered accurately and that your needs will be addressed honestly. We are proud to provide our patrons with quality service.
As a company, it is our vision to make shopping for individual health insurance easy, so Iowa residents can focus on the important things in life. We have helped Americans across the nation enroll in more than 4 million insurance policies since 2010. Contact us today, and learn how our services can benefit you.