5 Tips for Finding Low-Cost Life Insurance
When you are ready to buy a life insurance policy, consider the following tips:
- Determine how much coverage you need. Other than cost, the most important thing to consider is coverage. What is the payout for the policy? How much will your family receive? Can any factors change it?
- Compare several different policies. By taking the time to do some comparison shopping, you can see all of your options and choose the one that offers the greatest benefits at the lowest cost.
- Consider a term life insurance policy. When it comes to finding low-cost life insurance, a term life insurance policy may be the best option for you. With a term life insurance policy, you can get coverage with a set premiums throughout a designated number of years and yield a lower long-term cost.
- Work on your health. Believe it or not, the status of your health can impact your life insurance coverage and premium. So stop smoking, eat a balanced diet, and de-stress. These actions, among others, can boost your health and reduce your life insurance costs.
- Go online. Now more than ever, it is simple to find out more about low-cost life insurance in the privacy of your own home. By going online, you are able to learn about your life insurance options and connect with a representative 24/7 for assistance.
How to Buy Cheap Life Insurance
You can find an affordable life insurance plan through an online broker or your local insurance agent. Remember that the cost of your life insurance will be determined by the amount of coverage you want and your overall health.
Once you’ve selected an affordable life insurance policy, you’ll have to speak to an agent to verify your application. After that, you’ll have to take a medical examination, so that insurance companies can determine the cost of taking you on their plan.
Can I Buy Affordable Life Insurance Without a Medical Exam?
A medical exam can be a major hassle. If you’re interested in skipping a physical or if you’re squeamish about blood tests, you might want to check with life insurance plans that don’t require a medical exam.
Keep in mind that guaranteed issue and simplified issue life insurance plans can be more expensive for healthy people. On top of that, they often offer more limited coverage amounts. However, if you’re worried about a less-than-stellar medical exam, these plans can be a good option for obtaining cheaper life insurance.
Low-Cost Life Insurance from HealthMarkets
HealthMarkets provides personalized assistance at no additional cost to you to help you find low-cost life insurance options.