Medicare recipients in South Dakota are probably interested in learning how Medicare Advantage works. Medicare Advantage in South Dakota offers more options to Medicare recipients shopping for a health insurance plan. Did you know that 17% of South Dakota’s total population are Medicare beneficiaries? Of that 17%, 22,242 South Dakota residents opted for a Medicare Advantage plan. It’s no surprise that as populations increase in South Dakota, especially disabled and senior populations, more and more folks are exploring their options.
Medicare enrollment begins soon, don’t fight the crowd to get personalized service from experienced licensed agents. HealthMarkets is available to walk you through the steps in getting a Medicare Advantage Plan and answering any questions you have in real time. Our service comes at no added cost to you. To learn about Medicare Advantage, South Dakota residents can contact HealthMarkets, either online, by phone, or in person. The HealthMarkets’ network consists of over 3,000 fully-trained and licensed agents who are available 24/7 to assist you with your needs when enrolling in Medicare Advantage in South Dakota.
Medicare Advantage in South Dakota – Plan Options Under Part C
About Medicare Advantage:
- With Medicare Advantage, South Dakota residents who are eligible for Medicare can choose to receive their benefits courtesy of a third-party provider of their choice.
- This health insurance provider then offers the services that Medicare normally provides.
- When deciding on a Medicare Advantage plan, you should note that not all plans work the same way. For instance, some plans won’t cover Medicare Part B completely, and some charge higher monthly premiums than others.
- There are different policies to follow for various plans, too, so it’s important to go over the various rules and regulations with your HealthMarkets’ agent before signing up for anything.
- You are still enrolled in the Medicare Program if you opt for a Medicare Advantage plan.
- Medicare Advantage included both Medicare parts A and B, sometimes D.
- Medicare Advantage plans have a yearly out of pocket minimum cost.
HealthMarkets Insurance Agency can be visited online or our agents can be called at your convenience. We are always happy to help choose a Medicare Advantage plan that works best for you and answer any questions you may have.