If you've been considering Medicare Advantage in West Virginia, you're not alone. More and more West Virginians are discovering the ways that they can save over the cost of original Medicare with a plan under Medicare Advantage. In fact, 96,604 residents of West Virginia are already enrolled in a Medicare Advantage plan today.
Reasons to Choose Medicare Advantage in West Virginia
Find out more about Medicare Advantage (also known as Medicare Part C) and why it may be the right option for you, as well. West Virginia representatives with HealthMarkets are available to help you understand the different plans available under Medicare Advantage today. With Medicare Advantage, your Medicare benefits are delivered through a private company.
HealthMarkets Insurance Agency can help you find a great Medicare Advantage Plan and our service is personalized and free.
Plans with Medicare Advantage in West Virginia
For those with Medicare eligibility, Original Medicare may not adequately cover your needs. West Virginia residents can obtain plans that feature special benefits that are not afforded under Original Medicare.
- Medicare Advantage (Part C) in West Virginia combines both Part A and Part B (medical and hospital insurance plans) into one.
- Many Part C plans offer Part D coverage for prescription medications.
- Some Part C plans offer things like hearing, vision, and dental care. These plans are often less expensive than buying a Medicare or Medi-Gap policy along with drug coverage, so the potential to save money is available for enrollees in Medicare Advantage.
- If you are eligible for Medicare, this coverage is sold separate when you are an original Medicare enrollee.
- West Virginia residents who need dental work, hearing aids, eyeglasses, or other services that Medicare doesn't cover may want to opt for a Medicare Advantage plan.
West Virginia HealthMarkets representatives are available to help you find the right Medicare Advantage (Part C) plan for you. Give us a call today at (800) 360-1402 or contact a local, licensed representative today.