Your search for affordable Health, Medicare and Life insurance starts here.
Health Insurance Marketplace in North Carolina
You’ve got more choices than ever on the health insurance marketplace in North Carolina. But sometimes all the choices can just cause confusion. We’re here to make enrolling in a health plan easy. HealthMarkets can help break down those choices to make sure you have the right coverage for you and your family. Our service comes at no additional cost to you.
Exploring the Health Insurance Marketplace in North Carolina
Did you know that 13 percent of over 10.4 million North Carolinians go without health insurance? HealthMarkets can make sure you’re not one of the them. Join the 519,803 residents who enrolled in an Affordable Care Act healthcare plan in 2018.
Healthcare doesn’t have to be costly. A licensed HealthMarkets agent can help assess your needs, find plans that fit, and help determine any financial assistance for which you may qualify. Get in touch with HealthMarkets today in time for the Open Enrollment Period. Skip the hassle and contact us. Our services are absolutely free.
Why Use HealthMarkets Instead of the Federal Exchange?
Free consultation with a licensed agent
Option to see an agent in person
List of all plans available to you on the exchange
Comparison of plans that are relevant to your needs
Ability to suggest health plans off the exchange
Assessment of tax subsidy eligibility
Dental and vision plans available
Options on the Health Insurance Marketplace in North Carolina
HealthMarkets can help you understand your options and the different plans available. You should consider the following when buying a policy:
- The level of coverage needed. If you have a chronic condition or small children, your best choice might be the most comprehensive coverage. Younger, healthier people can usually do with a little less. Let us help you make sure you purchase the right plan for your situation.
- A copayment you are not comfortable paying. Make sure you can afford any out-of-pocket costs that come with a policy. We’ll help you compare plans and see which works best with your budget.
- The deductible on your policy. If a deductible is too high, it’s almost as bad as no insurance at all. We’ll work with you to ensure you have a workable plan.
- Network of providers. Want to keep your doctor? We’ll see which plans include the providers you already know and trust.
- Options outside the government exchange.New regulations have made it easier to purchase alternative health insurance policies that aren’t included on the national exchange. Call us to discuss lower-cost, less comprehensive plans.
Shopping for health insurance does not need to be a pain.
Give us a call today at (800) 360-1402.