Your search for affordable Health, Medicare and Life insurance starts here.
Texas Health Insurance Coverage
When you're looking for quotes for affordable Texas health insurance during an enrollment period, you have to do a lot of research, especially if you want coverage that meets your needs at an affordable price. HealthMarkets Insurance Agency's free matching service helps you through the process, saving you time and trouble, and giving you the right answers.
HealthMarkets works with families across the nation to provide affordable healthcare plans to families of all income levels. Texas residents have access to our local, licensed agents at their convenience to help them learn about their options and enroll in the plan that works for them.
Quick Facts About TX Health Care
Since the passing of the Affordable Care Act (ACA), Texas residents have been able to accessible more affordable healthcare options. According to the HHS, there have been many changes to the way Texas finds insurance:
- "85% of Texas consumers who were signed up for a health plan qualified for an average tax credit of $239 per month."
- "468,797 TX residents under the age of 35 are signed up for a healthcare plan (39% of plan selections in the state). And 348,593 of residents 18 to 34 years of age (29% of all plan selections) are signed up for a healthcare plan."
- "More than 7.5 million Texans are free from worrying about lifetime limits on their health benefits and coverage."
Choose Your Texas Health Coverage
Another of the ACA's provisions brought the ability of Texans to choose the level of coverage, or "metal level," they want their health plan to include. By determining how much you are willing to pay monthly in premiums, you can determine how much coverage your health insurance provider will give at the time of service.
The four levels of coverage include:
- Bronze: 60% covered by your health insurance provider, 40% covered by you.
- Silver: 70% covered by your health insurance provider, 30% covered by you.
- Gold: 80% covered by your health insurance provider, 20% covered by you.
- Platinum: 90% covered by your health insurance provider, 10% covered by you.
And since the ACA also introduced subsidies to help lower or cover the monthly premiums or out-of-pocket costs of families making below the Federal Poverty Line, Texas residents can continue finding affordable health care with the help of HealthMarkets.
HealthMarkets Provides You With Great Options For Texas Health Insurance Coverage
Just contact HealthMarkets to see how easy the process can be. Our licensed agents will ask you a few questions about what you’re looking for and what you can afford and then find you the Texas health insurance that meets your needs.