Some small business owners feel pressured to provide health insurance benefits to attract and retain talented employees. Many owners are shouldering this burden alone, struggling to understand the ins and outs of health insurance with little help and even less time. But small business owners don’t have to wade through healthcare options alone in order to understand and offer benefits. HealthMarkets has created a small business guide to explain the law, your options, how you can get help, and more.
HealthMarkets’ small business health insurance guide was designed for employers with fewer than 50 full-time equivalent employees. Employers who need a better way to manage their current benefit costs and those considering offering benefits for the first time can gain useful knowledge from reading this guide (and keeping it on hand).
The small business guide covers the following topics:
- The effect of small businesses on healthcare and the economy
- Which health insurance laws apply to you
- Reasons why you should consider providing benefits
- Health insurance options that you can choose from
- Voluntary benefits you could offer your employees
- Ways HealthMarkets, and agents like me, can help you
HealthMarkets wants your business to succeed with happy and talented employees. We can help make that happen. Start by downloading a PDF of Your Guide to Small Business Health Insurance today. And when you’re ready, or if you have any questions, give me a call.