How To Buy Health Insurance: A Guide
Do you need to buy health insurance but aren’t sure where to start? To learn about your options before you purchase a health plan, you should take some time to check out the HealthMarkets Health Insurance Marketplace Buyer’s Guide.
There are aspects to each health insurance plan that appeal to different people based on their specific needs. Finding the right individual health insurance plan depends on many different factors, including your age, income, health, geography, and employment status.
The Health Insurance Marketplace Buyer’s Guide covers the basics of what you need to know when you want to buy health insurance on the Affordable Care Act (ACA) Marketplace. It provides helpful information such as:
- Definitions on some common words and phrases that you should be familiar with
- A description of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and the rights and protections it provides, such as preventive services
- An explanation of the coverage categories for plans on the Marketplace
- Important information to consider when you are comparing health insurance plans
- How to buy health insurance
Health insurance is an important financial decision you’ll make each year, and it can be one of the most complicated.
Ready to Buy Health Insurance?
HealthMarkets can help you find coverage that’s the right fit for your needs and budget, and our services come at no cost to you. Get started by getting a quote online, speaking with a licensed insurance agent at (800) 827-9990, or meeting with a licensed insurance agent in person.