You’ve got more choices than ever on the health insurance marketplace in North Carolina. But sometimes all the choices can just cause confusion. We’re here to make enrolling in a health plan easy. HealthMarkets can break down those choices to help make sure you have the right coverage for you and your family. Our service comes at no additional cost to you.
Exploring the Health Insurance Marketplace in North Carolina
Did you know that 13.6%1 of over 10.4 million2 North Carolinians go without health insurance? HealthMarkets can make sure you’re not one of the them. Join the 505,275 residents who enrolled in an Affordable Care Act (ACA) healthcare plan in 2020.3
Healthcare doesn’t have to be costly. HealthMarkets can help assess your needs, find a plan that fits, and help determine any financial assistance for which you may qualify. Get in touch with HealthMarkets today. Our services are offered at no cost to you. Start shopping for a plan today!
Options on the Health Insurance Marketplace in North Carolina
HealthMarkets can help you understand your options and the different plans available. You should consider the following when buying a policy:
- The level of coverage needed. If you have a chronic condition or small children, your best choice might be the most comprehensive coverage. Younger, healthier people can usually do with a little less. Let us help you make sure you purchase the right plan for your situation.
- A copayment you are not comfortable paying. Make sure you can afford any out-of-pocket costs that come with a policy. We’ll help you compare plans and see which works best with your budget.
- The deductible on your policy. If a deductible is too high, it’s almost as bad as no insurance at all. We’ll work with you to ensure you have a workable plan.
- Network of providers. Want to keep your doctor? We’ll see which plans include the providers you already know and trust.
- Options outside the government exchange. New regulations have made it easier to purchase policies that aren’t included on the national exchange.
Shopping for health insurance does not need to be a pain. We can help you navigate the health insurance marketplace in North Carolina. Shop, compare, and enroll in a health plan today.
1. “Health Insurance Coverage of Nonelderly 0-64.” Kaiser Family Foundation. 2019. Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/nonelderly-0-64/?currentTimeframe=0&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22:%22Location%22,%22sort%22:%22asc%22%7D
2. “Quick Facts: North Carolina.” United States Census Bureau. July 1, 2019. Retrieved from https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/NC/PST045219
3. “2020 Marketplace Open Enrollment Period Public Use Files.” Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Updated April 4, 2020. Retrieved from https://www.cms.gov/Research-Statistics-Data-and-Systems/Statistics-Trends-and-Reports/Marketplace-Products/2020-Marketplace-Open-Enrollment-Period-Public-Use-Files