A Medicare prescription drug plan is a smart way to manage the cost of the medications you take now—and those you may need in the future. If you’re entitled to Part A and/or enrolled in Part B of Original Medicare, you’re eligible to join a Part D plan; however, when you enroll affects your effective date and premium. HealthMarkets can help you understand your eligibility and explain to you the Medicare Part D plans that are available.
Medicare Part D Plans
- Are only offered by insurance companies
- Can be purchased as a standalone plan
- Have a monthly premium in addition to any Medicare premium you already pay.
- Can be purchased in conjunction with a Medicare supplement plan
- Maybe included in a Medicare Advantage plan
What is a FitScore?
The FitScoreTM is the quick, easy way to maximize your benefits and save money. After answering a few short questions, HealthMarkets searches thousands of plans from leading insurance companies to provide a customized list of the right options for you.
The higher the FitScore, the closer the plan is to your ideal match.
It’s quick, easy, and helps ensure that you’re satisfied with the plan you choose.