A simple breakdown of Medicare Parts C And D
If Medicare Parts A and B are not they type of coverage you need, you may consider learning more about Medicare Parts C and D. These plans offer benefits that you may be looking for.
What should you know about Medicare Parts C and D?
If you’re considering a choosing or switching to Medicare Part C (also called Medicare Advantage) or adding Part D coverage, there are a few things you need to know first:
- Medicare Parts C and D are both offered through private insurance companies that have been approved by Medicare.
- Medicare Part C includes Medicare Parts A and B coverage.
- This means that Part C covers hospital visits (inpatient and outpatient), doctor visits, home health, and more.
- Medicare Part D provides prescription drug coverage.
- Medicare Part C plans may also include a Part D plans.
- Medicare Part C plans have a maximum out-of-pocket amount that may help limit your annual medical costs.
Medicare Parts C and D are just a few of the options for additional Medicare coverage.
HealthMarkets also offers personalized assistance in person or over the phone. We’ll work hard to help ensure you understand Medicare Parts C and D, as well as your Medicare and health insurance options. Find a licensed insurance agent to get started today.