fg-family-hispanic

Compare affordable Health Insurance plans and save money.

Get free insurance quotes now. It’s easy.

Call us 24/7 at (800) 360-1402
or Find an Agent near you

If you’re seeking options for affordable health insurance, IN has licensed, knowledgeable agents from HealthMarkets Insurance Agency who can help you right now. We’re available 24/7, and we have the expert knowledge needed to get you the best plan for your health insurance needs.

For affordable health insurance, IN residents can access a public or private health insurance marketplace. This is where you can learn more about your health insurance options, including options for Indiana Medicaid.

Plan Categories Make IN Health Insurance Affordable

Of the many options you'll see in a marketplace, there are four major plan categories, as well as catastrophic health insurance. Here’s how the four major categories breakdown in cost:

affordable health insurance in metal levels bronze silver gold platinum
  1. Bronze: Your health plan may pay an average of 60% of your healthcare costs, leaving you to cover the remaining 40%.
  2. Silver:  Your insurance could pay around 70%, leaving you to cover the remaining 30%.
  3. Gold: This level of insurance may cover up to 80%, leaving you to cover the remaining 20%.
  4. Platinum: Around 90% of your healthcare costs could be paid for by insurance, leaving you to cover the remaining 10%.

Here's what you need to know about catastrophic health insurance:

  • People under 30 and those with hardship exemptions may qualify.
  • Hardship exemptions are life events that make it difficult or impossible for you to pay for health insurance coverage.
  • With this plan, you will likely have to pay for all your healthcare costs until you reach a certain dollar amount. After that, your plan should take over.
  • This plan option may protect you against worst-case scenarios.

HealthMarkets Finds Affordable Indiana Health Care

Since 2010, HealthMarkets has helped Americans enroll in more than 4 million insurance policies. IN has licensed agents waiting to hear from you right now. Contact HealthMarkets today, or go online for a free quote online.

ASC000584

----------

Sources:

Forbes: http://www.forbes.com/sites/investopedia/2013/10/01/how-to-choose-between-bronze-silver-gold-and-platinum-health-insurance-plans/
The Wall Street Journal: http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2013/12/20/getting-hardship-exemption-in-obamacare-isnt-so-hard/

Related Information