If you're confused by the health insurance marketplace in Utah, let HealthMarkets help you understand your options. A HealthMarkets agent can help you find a great plan and even check to see if you are eligible for subsidies that reduce your premium.
Out of the 173,419 UT residents enrolled in the marketplace in 2018, 92% were able to purchase a plan with premium-reducing subsidies. A little over half of enrollees were able to get cost-sharing reduction subsidies, which lower of out-of-pocket costs. Additionally, in 2019, 46% of uninsured Utah residents had access to health insurance plans that cost $0 per month.
Why Use HealthMarkets Instead of The Federal Exchange?
Free consultation with a licensed agent
Option to see an agent in person
List of all plans available to you on the exchange
Comparison of plans that are relevant to your needs
Ability to suggest health plans off the exchange
Assessment of tax subsidy eligibility
Dental and vision plans available
Browsing the Health Insurance Marketplace in Utah
HealthMarkets’ licensed agents can help you understand the details of the health plans available, including:
- Price. Choose a plant that falls within your budget.
- Level of coverage. Compare the levels of coverage with each plan with what types of services you normally require.
- Network of doctors. The more flexible you are on your choice of doctors, the more plans available to you.
- Coverage for special needs. If you have special needs or a chronic health condition that needs treatment, you may want a plan that addresses this.
- Deductibles and copayments. Compare the costs of these out-of-pocket expenses and how their differences affect your monthly premium.
Skip the hassle and allow HealthMarkets to help you find the best plan for you and your family. Get personalized one-on-one assistance from the comfort of your own home at no additional cost to you. Call us at (800) 360-1402 today.
https://www.kff.org/health-reform/issue-brief/how-many-of-the-uninsured-can-purchase-a-marketplace-plan-for-free/ | https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/effectuated-marketplace-enrollment-and-financial-assistance/