Every family needs health insurance, and Arkansas residents have a wide variety of choices when it comes to choosing the right health plan. With the the changes brought on by the Affordable Care Act (ACA), people are now mandated to purchase insurance or pay a fine.
HealthMarkets Insurance Agency can help Arkansas health insurance shoppers find the policies that fit their health insurance needs. We work with more than 180 insurance providers nationwide to help you find the right plan for you and your family.
Quick Facts About AR Health Coverage
Since the ACA was passed in 2010, residents in Arkansas have experienced some of the many benefits that came from these healthcare laws, such as:
- 88% of AR residents were eligible for tax subsidies up to $280 per month.
- Nearly 21,000 residents under the age of 35 enrolled in a health insurance plan.
- Of this, nearly 16,401 residents between the age of 18 and 34 enrolled in a health plan.
With the many plan types and options available, we're confident we can find the right health insurance policy for you and your family in Arkansas.
Find Affordable Health Care in Arkansas
Under the ACA, there are four general types of coverage, or "metal levels" that determine how much you might have to pay for health insurance — and how much coverage your health insurance may give you.
The four levels of coverage can include:
- Bronze: 60% covered by plan, 40% paid by you.
- Silver: 70% covered by plan, 30% paid by you.
- Gold: 80% covered by plan, 20% paid by you.
- Platinum: 90% covered by plan, 10% paid by you.
Not all policies are created equally, and it can take a long time to find the right plan when you're not sure which one would fit your requirements.
HealthMarkets Insurance Agency can help you find the coverage levels you need to ensure that your family is protected. Get a free quote in minutes online, or connect with a HealthMarkets agent in-person or by phone at (800) 360-1402.