Are you Medicare eligible and looking for more options in Texas? Medicare Advantage (Medicare Part C) might be just the plan you’ve been searching for! Texas has a high number of Medicare recipients compared to other states:
- Over 2,778,000 individuals receive Medicare benefits. That’s 11 percent of the state’s total population.
- Over 492,000 of them are enrolled in a Medicare Advantage plan.
Never heard of Medicare Advantage? Texas licensed agents can help explain any questions or concerns you might have, day or night. Medicare enrollment begins soon - give HealthMarkets a call and we can walk you through the process. Our service comes at no cost to you! Don’t fight the crowd for information and great, personalized service.
You and Medicare Advantage in Texas
If you’re interested in enrolling in Medicare Advantage (Medicare Part C) in Texas, the first thing you’ll need to know is how it works.
- With Medicare Advantage, Texas Medicare recipients elect to receive their benefits via a third party private provider, which in turn provides the same services that Medicare would otherwise provide.
- Not all plans are alike, you’ll need to go over the details with your HealthMarkets licensed agent to ensure that you’re signing up for the plan that will best meet your individual and financial needs.
- Some plans, for instance, have higher monthly premiums than others and others will require you to use a network doctor instead of a doctor of your own choosing.
- Different plans also have different rules and regulations that you’ll need to adhere to once enrolled.
- If you opt for a Medicare Advantage plan, you are still enrolled in the Medicare Program.
- Medicare Advantage includes parts A and B, sometimes D.
- Medicare Advantage cannot charge more than Original Medicare for services such as chemotherapy.
Still have questions? HealthMarkets can make enrolling in Medicare Advantage in Texas an easy and painless process - so give our agents a call, day or night.