Medicare Advantage is just one of the way Utah residents are extending their Medicare benefits to cover their healthcare needs. Shopping around for the best Medicare Advantage options has never been easier than with HealthMarkets Insurance Agency. They explain the benefits in language you can understand and give you one convenient, easy to use place to shop around.
What is Medicare Advantage?
- Utah residents opt to receive their Medicare benefits via a third-party private provider, which then provides them with services like any regular health insurance carrier.
- Medicare Advantage combines both Parts A and B (hospital and medical), and some plans include Part D (drug coverage).
- You’re still in the Medicare program if you are enrolled in a Medicare Advantage plan.
- It's important to note that since plans can differ, they will offer different features, such as partial to full coverage of the Medicare Part B premium
- Some plans require that you see a network doctor instead of your own primary caregiver.
Approximately 10 percent of the state’s total population already receive Medicare benefits -- that’s 262,000 people enrolled in Medicare. 71,000 of those individuals are enrolled in Medicare Advantage, but many more Medicare recipients would benefit from signing up for a Medicare Advantage plan.
Medicare Advantage in Utah can Benefit you!
HealthMarkets Insurance Agency will help walk you through the Medicare enrollment process. Our service is at no cost to you. Our representatives are available 24/7, either online, via the phone, or even in person, and are knowledgeable and experienced in answering any and all questions that pertain to Medicare Advantage in Utah.
Medicare recipients seeking to sign up for Medicare Advantage in Utah can greatly benefit from our licensed representatives' knowledge when it comes to navigating the health insurance marketplace. For any questions or concerns regarding Medicare Advantage in Utah - visit HealthMarkets online, or give us a call today at (800) 360-1402.